Pan Cake is the best option for kids, for Break Fast, Dinner, Evening Snacks also if going out.
It can be made with different variations & a lot of flavors.
I have read a lot of recipes with Pan Cakes & always was a little hesitant to make, because of the Baking Soda or powder which was used. True, to make a fluffy pan cake these ingredients are required.
A few days back my sister in law suggested this recipe to me for Avisha, with just two healthy ingredients, Tasty pancakes can be made.
Now what are they ?
- Whole Wheat Flour (Gehun Ka Aata) &
- Mix Both the ingredients & form a pouring consistency.
- I used Butter for cooking the pancake
- Yes guys, this is all I used.
- You can make your base out of this and add different things to it like different fruits or dry fruits and serve it with Honey, Dates Syrup or Maple Syrup
- Occasionally you can also add Chocolate Syrup. (I use that when she gets to fussy to eat)
Apart from this you can also add
- Cinnamon Powder.
- Dry fruit Powder.
- Multi Grain Powder (Satu Mav)
I have tried Cinnamon Powder & Dry Fruit Powder, trust me Avisha liked it a lot. I served it to her with Honey.
This is one of her favorites.
Introducing a new hashtag #avithefoodiebaby Stay tuned for more such recipes every Friday. 🙂